Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. David Joachim

Yesterday we went to David and Wendy's wedding. Wendy is a friend of mine from high school, and was my matron of honor in our wedding. The ceremony was lovely and Wendy was a beautiful bride. Channing and I are so thankful that God brought these two together. It has been a blessing to get to know David and spend time together as couples. We look forward to all the ways God is going to use David and Wendy in the lives of others.

One of the most memorable moments from the ceremony was actually after the wedding. David, Wendy, Kameryn, and Chloe had just walked out of the chapel, and we could hear lots of squeals and giggles. Kameryn and Chloe are two very excited little girls!

6 comments:

Our Family said...

Those of you who use my blog's links to access Wendy's blog...It's still listed, just under her new last name! :)

Leslie said...

Thanks for posting some pictures! Wish I could have been there!

Christy Brockman said...

Such a beautiful bride! The girls looked adorable! Wish I could have been there too!

Jennifer said...

I'm really glad to hear "the end of the story" for Wendy, really "the beginning." I hope you are feeling better too and the bugs are gone from your house.

Kelsie said...

Very cute! I looked for those shoes they didnt have any that looked like that nor any that were cute. I tried calling but I didnt get an answer

Maggie said...

Hi Channing Fam! I stopped in to catch up on your lives today, since it has been FOREVER! I'm glad to see y'all are doing well and had a great Christmas. Lily says HI!