Monday, December 10, 2007

Sleepy Girl

Look what we found in the backseat when we got home tonight! We ate supper at the Bull Dog in Bald Knob and got home around 7:15. Shelby was so tired, she didn't even wake up when I took two pictures of her sleeping!

She didn't take a nap today. I don't know what her deal was. I laid down with her, and fell asleep for a little bit...not even 30 minutes. When I woke up, she was just looking at me, eyes WIDE open.

Her daddy carried her inside, put a diaper on her, and put her in bed. She was limp the whole time. She did wake up as he was taking out her barrettes, and whined a little. But she went right back to sleep. Surely she'll be asleep until morning!

Well, I'm off to get ready for our MOPS meeting tomorrow morning. I'm on the steering team and I need to get the questions ready for discussion groups. And then there's a Christmas movie on at 8:00 that I want to watch! Yipee!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

She is so precious. I'm glad i finally got to catch up on the Blog.