Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Fun Evening with Old Friends

We had a wonderful evening with some friends from Harding. Travis and Annie Smith, along with their three children, came over for supper. The Smiths have been in Arkansas for Christmas and came to Searcy for the evening. After a yummy supper (I can say that because Channing cooked burgers) and some visiting, Annie and I left the guys and the kiddos for some time together. Annie and I got coffee at Midnight Oil, talking and laughing. What a gift that time was! It has been a long time since it was just the two of us! We both are blessed to have the husbands that we do!

Emma and Shelby

Playing Ring Around the Rosie

Channing and Travis were in Delta Chi together at Harding

Annie and I after an evening out

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great night! Thank you again for the great food and fun times. I can't wait to see you guys again. Y'all have to come to GA sometime, too!!!