Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend in Tennesee and Mississippi

We spent this past weekend with family in Collierville, Hernando, and Southaven. Friday night after supper the three of us and my parents went to a nearby park. Shelby loved going down the slides and swinging with Mommy and Daddy. After we got back, Channing and I went on a little date for dessert, while Shelby played with Nona and Papa. Thanks to my parents for the O'Charley's gift certificate and for babysitting!

On Saturday the five of us headed down to Mississippi to visit my aunt Pat, several cousins, my uncle Don, and my aunt Celeste. Aunt Celeste and her husband were in town visiting from Colorado. We had a good time catching up and watching the kids play. Before heading back to Collierville, we went to my sister's house. Nunda and her family threw a birthday party for Shelby. My brother and his wife came too. Shelby got a lot of presents from her aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Nunda's neighbor also gave Shelby a couple of toys that had belonged to her daughter. Our car sure was packed on the way home!

0 comments: