Monday, June 25, 2007

Lunch with Dear Friends

Some good friends from Harding were in town this past weekend for a wedding. Since we were out of town, we only got to see Kevin and Jenelle yesterday afternoon. We left my parents house at 9 a.m. to make it to Searcy in time for lunch. It was so good to see Jenelle and Kevin, and meet their precious 19 month-old son Daniel. Jenelle is expecting their second, a daughter, who should arrive in August. Jenelle's mom and two of her brothers made the trip from Illinois as well. What a blessing it was to see these dear friends!

Jenelle and me at Dairy Queen

Jenelle, Daniel, and Kevin

Here we are!

Jenelle, I loved seeing you again. It's been way too long! The three of us are going to have to come up for a visit next year!! Be sure you comment on this blog from time to time. Love you!

2 comments:

Tawn said...

I know them! I haven't seen Kevin and Jenelle in a couple of years. I'm sure you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

D - I had a great time too. I am just sorry it was so short. Next time, I will have to plan a bit better and let you know in advance that we will be in town. Love you, Jenelle