Thursday, July 10, 2008

Justin's Visit from Colorado

My nephew Justin is visiting from Colorado for a little over a week. Shelby and I made a quick trip to see him at my sister's house. I hadn't seen Justin in almost a year, and boy was good to see him! Shelby loved being with him too. He seemed to enjoy having her around too! While I was there, Morgan talked me into playing Wii Tennis with him. I quickly learned why he wanted to play that rather than Wii Bowling...He kicked my tail! I redeemed myself by beating him at Wii Bowling before it was time to go back to my parents' house for bed! Justin hopes to come home for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas this year. We weren't able to see him for either holidays last year or in 2006 since his was deployed then. He is supposed to be going back overseas sometime next year.

0 comments: