Saturday, July 05, 2008

ABCs

Saw this on a blog tonight, and thought I'd do it myself...

A. Attached or Single- attached
B. Best Friend- Channing...And boy am I blessed having some really great girlfriends too!
C. Cake or Pie- Cake
D. Day of Choice- Sunday
E. Essential Item- Bible, Cd's
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Breyer's Rocky Road or Baskin Robbins' Peanut Butter & Chocolate
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Bears
H. Hometown- I was born and raised in Memphis, but Searcy is definitely home.
I. Indulgences- Mr. Blonde milkshakes at Midnight Oil
J. January or July- Hmm...that's a tough one. Usually July is stinking hot here in AR, but so far it's been great! :)
K. Kids- just one
L. Last movie I saw in a theater
- 27 Dresses...possibly a complete waste of my time
M. Middle Name- Camille
N. Number of siblings- one sister, one brother
O. Orange or Apples- apples
P. Phobias or Fears- losing someone that I love
Q. Quote- "You're my best friend!" ~ Shelby
R. Reasons to smile- God, Shelby, Channing
S. Season- fall
T. Tag 4- If you’re up to it....TAG, YOU'RE IT!
U. Unknown fact about me- I'm a lefty (I guess that's unknown)
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- Well, I'd say neither of these is true of me!
W. Worst Habit- spending too much time on Facebook (one reason for the lack of posts on here!)
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- The ultrasounds I've had have been much better than x-rays! :)
Y. Your favorite Food- typically Mexican or Italian
Z. Zodiac- Pisces...but I don't go for that kind of thing.

1 comments:

Corrie said...

Mmmm . . . Mr. Blonde milkshakes!
Jon and I love those!