Sunday, March 09, 2008

A Snowy Spring Break in Tennessee

Since so many of its teachers or assistants are Harding students, Carpenter's Kids was closed this past week while Harding University was on Spring Break. Shelby and I went to Tennessee to visit my parents for a few days, and actually ended up getting stuck because of a winter storm that hit both Arkansas and Tennessee. We arrived Tuesday afternoon and planned to return to Searcy on Friday. We ended up staying an extra day though, and enjoyed playing in the snow. Unfortunately, I left my camera at home, and didn't get to take any pictures of all the fun we had.

While we were there, my mom took us to a fun new pizza place. (I can't remember the name of it though.) Not only do they have pizza and fun-themed dining rooms, there were a bunch of games and kiddie rides. We had a great time. Thanks, Nona, for a fun afternoon.

Shelby, Nona, and I played in the snow on Saturday morning. There was about four inches of snow in my parents' front yard! We made two snowmen and several snow angels. Shelby loved all the snow!

0 comments: