Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update

We have been without the Internet for the past week. We (finally) got rid of White County Cable for both television and internet. Direct TV was installed last weekend, but our phone and DSL service through AT&T didn't get completed until today. So that's one of the reasons I haven't blogged much in the past few weeks.

Another reason is that we were sick last week. Shelby woke up with a fever on Sunday, the 10th. Her fever got up to 104, which really scared Mommy and Daddy! A flu test on Monday was negative, but because the tests are only eighty-something percent accurate, the doctor prescribed Tamiflu for all three of us, just in case. Channing had a cold the week before, and I came down with a pretty bad cough and cold on Tuesday. Shelby missed three days of Carpenter's Kids, and was so glad to go back today!

We are enjoying having Direct TV. DVR is a wonderful thing. No more commercials...woo-hoo!!

Tuesday night I saw 27 Dresses with some friends. It was really good to get out of the house, since I'd been cooped up for over a week. I also enjoyed going to the movies, even though it was at our not-so-nice movie theater.

I have taken a few pictures the past few days and will post some soon.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Glad you got your internet back. I will be glad to get rid of White Co. cable too! I am so glad you got to get out and go see a chick flick...Im jealous!!

Rusty and Ann said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Good to have you back! See yall soon! I think we'll be in Searcy the first weekend of April now. I'll let you know for sure when we do!

Jennifer said...

We saw 27 dresses last weekend too -- I really liked it! So many out right now I want to see....

Glad to know you are up and running!