Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

We had so much fun last night! After a quick dinner, we got ready to head out for an evening of trick-or-treating. Shelby was a cowgirl riding a pony for Halloween. We went to several houses of people we knew, in three neighborhoods near us. Shelby and I had practiced knocking on the door and saying "Trick-or-Treat!" and "Thank you!" yesterday afternoon, and she did a great job last night. Every time we got back in the car to drive somewhere else, all Shelby could do was giggling over and over. She came home with a lot of candy...of course Mommy and Daddy were excited about that!

Daddy is a pro at fixing Shelby's pigtails!

"Trick or Treat!"

Shelby with some of her favorite people...Taryn, Wendy, and Dirk Smith

Our sweet cowgirl with her pony

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Too cute! I love the picture of Channing fixing her pigtails! It took me back to my childhood.

Christie said...

That is absolutely adorable!! I love that costume. She looks like she had a lot of fun.

Traci said...

That is too precious. I'm glad ya'll had fun!

Jennifer said...

She's so adorable! I love that Chan can fix her pigtails...show Jonathan the how-to sometime in the future?

Wendy said...

love it!

Julie said...

She is so cute! I saw a costume like that and now I wish I had gotten it!
Love you guys...