Monday, November 19, 2007

Counting the Blessings

Tonight was a night of being thankful in our house. We shared with each other what we're thankful for this year, or as I asked Shelby, what makes us happy. Thought it would make a good post for the blog!

Channing is thankful for his wonderful wife and precious daughter. He's thankful that God loves him. He's thankful for a good job and great friends.

Apparently Shelby was thirsty when she was telling us what all makes her happy. Here's her list: cup, milk, juice, lemonade, and water. When she prayed tonight, she thanked God for Mommy and Daddy too.

This year I'm thankful for the friendships that I have, especially the ones that have been renewed in the last few months. I'm thankful to be a part of an amazing church here in Searcy. I'm thankful for a husband who works hard for our family. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my sweet little girl, and that I get to stay at home with her.

What are you thankful for?

1 comments:

Traci said...

Hey, Dee! Hope ya'll had a great Turkey Day! I liked hearing about what "makes ya'll happy". Check out my blog to see what I'm thankful for. Hope to talk to you soon! Love you.