Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Talking to God

One day last week, as we were sitting down to dinner, Channing said, "Shelby, are you ready to talk to God?" She leaned over in her highchair, looking into the kitchen. I asked her if she saw God and she leaned over again. It was quite a special moment!

Tonight, also at dinner, I said, "Shelby, let's talk to God," and she put her hands together. I am not kidding. I watched her while we prayed, and those hands were together the whole time. That is not something that we've ever had her do before, and I look forward to telling her Bible school teachers about that!

1 comments:

Marie said...

It is a precious, precious moment when your child shows acts of God. The boys get real serious (amid Rileys screams), fold their hands and say a little prayer. These are the things that you will always remember!