Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This past weekend was spent in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We were there for a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. Friday and Saturday, Shelby and Daddy were able to spend some time in the pool. We have a little blow-up boat for Shelby and she loves it. Saturday we visited Ruby Falls. Shelby enjoyed that some, but the tour was a bit long for her. The highlight of the trip was Sunday when we visited the Tennessee Aquarium. Shelby LOVED all the fish. We had a blast watching her reactions. The trip was good, but we were very happy to pull into our driveway this morning! I will post some pictures of the trip after we get them developed.

2 comments:

laura said...

I am so thankful that you had some good time with family. I appreciate now, even more than before, how precious each moment is with family and the grandparents :) I am in shock that Shelby is a year old. It seems like just yesterday that I sat in your living room with a four week old and Shelby was a growing little girl. It's amazing. I am so glad that you started a blog!! The pics of Shelby are beautiful. I think she looks an awful lot like her daddy :) God bless you friend. Laura

Marie said...

I am glad you had a wonderful trip visiting your family! Can't wait to see the pictures.