Monday, June 08, 2009

Katelyn's First Trip to Memphis

The girls and I went to visit my family in Memphis for a few days. The drive there wasn't so bad at all. Shelby listened to music or watched a movie and Katelyn slept the whole way there. The way home was a different story. We left for home later than planned, and ended up having to stop in Wynne for everyone to eat. That made for a long trip home, and a noisy one too. But, we had a great time and I'm glad the three of us went.


Wendy, her husband, and oldest daughter Kameryn came over to meet Katelyn while we were there. Chloe wasn't able to make it; we'll have to introduce her to Katelyn another time. Shelby really enjoyed having them over...she loves Wendy's family! I love this picture of Kameryn holding Katelyn. Two of my favorite girls in the world!!


Mom and Dad came with us to see my aunt Pat in Mississippi. My dad's brother, Don, was there as well. I don't know why we didn't get a picture of him with the girls.


John, Nunda, and Morgan came over to the house while we were there. Katelyn loved meeting Aunt Nunda, Uncle John, and cousin Morgan!! Shelby had a ball with them as well.


I think Morgan would have taken Katelyn home with him if he could have. He held her for quite a while.

0 comments: