Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Memphis

We got up Friday morning and headed to Memphis to celebrate Christmas with my family. My nephew, Justin, got married in October, and so we were excited to meet his wife, Brook. Blake, another nephew, also brought his girlfriend, Amanda, with him this year. We had quite a large group at my parents' house! After a delicious meal, we opened presents. Then we visited, played games, and took a lot of pictures. It was a great time with our family.

I have to tell you guys what a wonderful sister I have in this post. I called Nunda earlier in the week, asking that she give me her recipe for spinach dip, as I'd been craving it quite a bit. So, instead of just bringing me the recipe to Mom and Dad's hosue, my fabulous sister made me a huge bowl all for myself!! Oh, it is delicious! I have definitely been enjoying it!

0 comments: