Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm never getting this behind again!

We have been going so much these past few months that I haven't really had much of an opportunity to update the blog. So I've stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to get this done. A few posts had been made during the months of May and July, but none of those included pictures of what all we've been up to. So, sit back, and enjoy the ride of Summer 2008! Keep going until you get to the beginning of May, as I've dated the posts for when they actually happened!

I hope to give an update on some things Channing and I both have been involved in this summer, but these posts should keep you busy for now. I need to go to bed!

7 comments:

Spellings Fam said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like you have had a wonderful summer!

Rachel said...

Great pictures! I love Stone Mountain!! Glad you have had a good summer!

Leslie said...

I miss seeing pictures of you and Shelby!

Wendy said...

psst..... you ARE getting this far behind again..... post something lady!!! love ya - :)

Christy Brockman said...

What happened to I'm Never Getting This Far Behind Again? Hmmm?

Kelsie said...

my new domain for my blog is http://lifeinsidemymakeupbag.blogspot.com/

Kelsie said...

my new Blog website

http://lifeinsidemymakeupbag.blogspot.com/

please add it so you can view my blog